Tuesday, July 15, 2014

7/15/14

Everyone knows by now that I am a horrible, terrible, no good blogger.  It's ok.  I can admit it.  I do my best.  I live my life.  I try to catch up the blog when I can.  I do continue to work at it b/c I love looking back at it and reading old posts or looking at old pictures.  So I will continue to blog even though there are huge gaps where we have taken breaks and life has gotten in the way.  Here are some pics I want to include for memories:

L in the outfield

P in the outfield

our first gum-in-hair incident

a sweet picture of L with Sadie - she has become his little project - he is "training" her :)

my children playing golf in the backyard in pajama shorts and TN jerseys - before we got grass

swimming lessons

riding Big Wheels at Kit and Pops'

riding Big Wheels

I love sleeping pictures :)

Hide and Seek

Riverdale basketball game ages ago - just wanted to add this one for memories

L has come a long way with his drawings - he has worked hard at them

we've already picked out costumes for Halloween this year - we're a bit Star Wars obsessed right now

just a cute picture :)

Johnson Park

 working in the backyard with Pops


P hitting

L hitting




No comments:

Post a Comment